Sufraco is a distributor for the Scandinavian markets of elegant gifts and modern home interior products.
Sufraco has been working on the Scandinavian market (Sweden, Denmark and Norway) for many years with many best sellers in many range of products such as "Compagnie de Provence". Sufraco is the biggest distributor of Savons de Marseille and its latest modern design.
Sufraco’s brands portfolio includes:
- Compagnie de Provence: known for its genuine and famous "Marseille" block of soap,
- Andrée Jardin: brushes mounted with French beech wood,
- Studio Be-polês: popular and trendy paper bag made from 100% organic paper,
- La Cerise sur le Gâteau: home linen and children's bedroom decorations and
- OMY: joyful & graphic products for the entire family.
Nini Berg founded the company 1998 in Åhus, in the South of Sweden. She grew up in Marseille so a company distributing French products to the Scandinavian markets, was just natural to her:
"I’m often in contact with Business France Nordic. Over the years, Business France has been sending me proposals over French companies looking for a partner in Scandinavia. I’ve also been invited to B2B events to meet French companies. I appreciate my contacts with Business France’s office in Sweden. I have my network in France and I follow the trends but it’s also very important to get to know French companies actively looking for a partner. Sometimes, it leads to new partnerships."
Nini Berg has been attending regularly the Formex fair in Stockholm: meet her in person and discover great French products on her booth!
More information on French brands within home interior looking for a partner, please contact:
Soline Guerinet (Business France in Sweden):– email@example.com